- Intern Pharmacist from $30/hr. full Australian work rights.
- Positive outgoing personality; healthcare focused.
- Join award winning group Wagga region.
Client & Location Information:
A well established pharmacy within an award winning group in the Riverina is looking for a switched-on Intern Pharmacist to join their Dispensary team. Excellent location close to an airport, just to north of Wagga Wagga and halfway between Sydney and Melbourne where there is heaps of adventures and things to see and do.
Great 38 to 40 hour roster week days plus one weekend a month in this permanent full time role. Ideally you have had a placenment within a retail setting and are confident speaking with people from all backgrounds. Your enthusiasm to make a real difference, outgoing personality and a positive attitude will be your key to success. Some experience using Fred would be helpful as this is a medium paced dispensary but you will have the support the other Pharmacist.
- Provisional registration with AHPRA.
- Full Australia work rights essential.
- Advise on dispensary and OTC products under supervision.
- Some knowledge of Webster packing.
Salary & Benefits:
Competative salary package, award hourly rate is on offer plus superannuation.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 38477.