- Intern Pharmacist Newcastle.
- Customer service focused, positive attitude.
- Immediate start for the right Candidate.
Client & Location Information:
Dynamic buzzing Newcastle offers a city lifestyle without the high costs associated with Sydney. A sought after employer with a very small network just a few minutes from the CBD is looking for an Intern Pharmacist to join their team, on a full time roster of up to 40+hr/week. The general day to day duties of a Pharmacist under supervision including dispensing, counselling and pharmacy services in a leafy Newcastle suburb!
- A permanent full time Intern Pharmacist role to work 38 to 40 hours/week.
- A productive, efficient team player with a positive attitude and clear communication.
- Confident to work accurately in a fast paced environment.
- Provisional Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
Salary & Benefits:
An award rate package is being offered together with the opportunity to grow your career with a preferred employer.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref: 200040352 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au