- Reliable Technician Auckland. Six month contract from $27/hr.
- Full time roster Monday to Friday.
- Great fun team culture. Great location.
Client & Location information:
A small pharmacy just a short drive from the city centre of Auckland is looking for an experienced Dispensary Technician for a short six month contract commencing early March. Ideally you will be a positive, ethusiastic patient centred person who works well as part of a dedicated team.
We are looking for a reliable Technician who is confident approaching people from all backgrounds. You communicate well with patients and customers utilising your skills and knowledge gained in community pharmacy. The six month contract working a Monday to Friday full time roster.
- Certificate lV or V in Pharmacy.
- Broad knowledge of medications and community pharmacy.
- Good attention to detail with ability to work with accuracy.
- A positive outgoing attitude who works well as part of a team.
Salary & Benefits:
A competative hourly rate is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer who strives to maintain a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 0800 886 973 if you are registered with NZPE and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting job # 45067 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss the details.