- From $26/hr Junior or $32/hr Senior Certificate V qualified Technician.
- Senior and Junior position available Waikato region.
- Fast paced envioronment with positive team culture.
Client & Location information:
A rural town 40 minutes south of Thames and less than an hour north of Hamilton has two full time Technician positions available. If you are an outdoor person who enjoys hiking or biking and hot spas then you love this location. We are happy to consider Technicians with all levels of experience as there is a Senior and Junior position available. Roster is Monday to Friday plus rotational Saturday morning in this medium paced dispensary.
If you have a Level V accreditation with NZQA or are working towards this we would like to hear from you. Do you get a buzz out of fast paced dispensaries, being proactive and work with accuracy, as part of the Dispenary Team you will have excellent communication skills, some clinical and OTC knowledge and be is organised.
- Level V Accreditation with NZQA.
- Reliable Technicians at all levels of experience welcome to apply.
- Knowledge across OTC sales and restricted medications highly regarded.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer who is making a real difference in healthcare.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 0800 886 973 if you are registered with NZPE and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting your interest in job number 43731 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.