Client & Location Information
Community Pharmacy located in large shopping centre north western Sydney is seeking a full time casual Pharmacist for an immediate start. Flexible approach to the roster that covers all week days plus weekends.
You will working 38+ hours a week including weekends. You will have a can do attitude, good work ethic and thrive as part of the team. Knowledge of Fred to handle a medium script trade. You will be supported by a Pharmacists as you build on your acquire knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer care and utilise your wealth of pharmacy knowledge to counsel customers.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
* Willing to learn and broaden your community knowledge
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref: 200032445 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au