- Role diversity with balance between professional services and dispensary
- Engaged, approachable owner
- $125-$150K Salary Package available
Client & Location Information
This Professional Care Pharmacist / Pharmacist in Charge role in the region midway between Perth and Albany could be the dream job for someone wanting awesome staff ratios, an approachable pharmacy owner and an engaged team.
This town has all facilities including restaurants, leisure centre, gym, hotels, cafes, sports clubs, primary and high schools.
The successful applicant will be the face of the pharmacy, building trust with the community and acting as the go-to local primary care specialist.
5 days per week with no Sundays or Public Holidays.
A full job specification is available on request.
There is also the option to have 2-3 consecutive days off each week if getting back to Perth is important to you. All aspects of the roster are flexible. This employer is also open to considering fixed term contracts (eg 3 month, 6 month, 12 month, 24 month) with similar generous remuneration and completion bonuses.
The owner of this pharmacy is very involved and open to supporting an early career Pharmacist in this role, or equally open to a more experienced Pharmacist.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Ability to build rapport with all ages
- Friendly and effective communication style
- Love of professional services and providing a standout customer service
- All experience levels considered including confident newly registered Pharmacists
Salary & Benefits
- $50/hr + super (neg) M-F, $62.50/hr + super Sat
- $10K annual performance based bonus
- Accommodation including utilities - furnished accommodation is also available if preferred
- Relocation assistance
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200032217