Client & Location Information
If you have been thinking of Partnership; then do not miss out on this exceptional opportunity! We are looking for an enthusiastic high energy PIC or Pharmacist Manager ideally with an interest for future Partnership for a pharmacy in a magic beachside location on the NSW south coast. A flexible roster that will allow you to take this business to the next level with opportunity to gain equity in an exciting well established business, supported by current the Partners. You will lead a small team of professional dedicated people to deliver a customer experience that exceeds expectations as you provide exceptional customer care. Plans in place to move into bigger premises to meet the demands of this growing business.
The pharmacy operates under forward pharmacy workflow and has a strong focus on delivering professional services. The owner recognises that his staff are the key to the success of their business and integral to reaching our business goals for overall customer satisfaction. In this role you will:
* Lead the team in providing a customer experience that exceeds expectations
* Ability to bring out the best in each team member
* Delivering 6CA professional services and flu vaccinations
* Implement and support activities for merchandising and promotional campaigns
* 3+ years' experience as a PIC
* AHPRA Registration as a Pharmacist
* Strong communication and leadership skills
* Process driven and excellent organisational skills
* You thrive on seeing your store and team exceed goals and work to its highest capabilities
* Passionate about customers and understanding their needs
* Vaccination accreditation would be highly desired
Salary & Benefits
Exceptional package plus potential for future Partnership is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer who takes pride on setting new healthcare benchmarks within a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200034540 and Leanne will then contact you directly.