Client & Location Information
Sure this pharmacy is not in downtown Sydney but in far western NSW where people smile and wave hello and like know you are ok. A Monday to Friday roster that will see you step up to the challenge of Pharmacist Manager with genuine desire to make a difference to this solid well established business then read on.
Yes it is a full time permanent position for an experience PIC ready to move up to PM responsibilities leading a small but dedicated team on a roster of 42+ hours Monday to Friday full time. You will be supported by fun team of full time FOS of 5. Your ability lead by example will be your key to success. Forward dispense and knowledge of PPI's experience is essential as is your ability to handle a medium script trade.
You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer care and wealth of pharmacy knowledge to counsel customers. In this role you will be:
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Building relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Some management experience + good communication and organistional skills
* Lead by example to bring out the best in your team
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
Salary & Benefits
Amazing hourly rate plus bonus plus fully furnished unit + relocation for the right candidate is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career within a warm country community in a positive work environment.
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200014084 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au