Client & Location Information
It is unusual to have a number of choices of work roster but my client is more than happy for you to design the way you want to work! Choose between either FIFO 4 to 5 days or as a full time hands on PM with future Partnership on offer. The pharmacy has recently had an exterior revamp with new signage with plans for an interior refurbish well underway is located within a warm friendly community in far western NSW.
This is a full time permanent position for an experience PIC ready to move up to PM responsibilities leading a small but dedicated team on a roster of 46-49 hours a week full time or on a FIFO basis 4 or 5 days a week. You will be supported by fun team of full time FOS team of 5. Your ability lead by example will be your key to success. Forward dispense and knowledge of PPI's experience is essential + using Z is the dispensary/POS system for the medium script trade.
You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer care and wealth of pharmacy knowledge to counsel customers. In this role you will be:
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Building relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Take the business to the next level
* Lead by example to bring out the best in your team
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
Salary & Benefits
Excellent hourly rate plus rental assistance + relocation for the right candidate is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career within a warm country community in a positive work environment.
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200014084 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.