Client & Location Information
A boutique pharmacy group is looking for a permanent part time weekend Pharmacist to join their fun professional team at one of their pharmacies situated on the NSW south coast. Perfect if you needs a few more days to work.
Working on a roster of 15 hours a week this is a permanent part time role. You will be working as part of a dedicated team of 1-2 Pharmacists weekdays and supportive FOS team on weekends. Forward dispense experience is essential using Lots as the dispensary/POS system for an easy script trade. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer care and wealth of pharmacy knowledge to counsel customers. In this role you will be:
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Building relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA). * You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
Salary & Benefits
Excellent hourly rate for the right candidate is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment. Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number, 200015654 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.