Client & Location Information
This recently upgraded and ultra-modern pharmacy in Glen Waverly seeks a part-time experienced Pharmacy Assistant to work around 15 hours a week.
Mandarin speaking Pharmacy Assistant required to join the growing team in a recently upgraded pharmacy in Glen Waverly. This is a non-dispensing, FOS only position. You will have a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in pharmacy, have your S2 & S3 certifications and have had trainging on or a proven knowledge of vitamins.
* Minimum 2-3 years Pharmacy experience is necessary.
* Knowledge of vitamins is a must.
* Experience working with cosmetics and fragrance will be beneficial.
* S2 & S3 certified.
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Fluent in English and Mandarin.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.