Client & Location Information
Long established suburban pharmacy in the suburb of St. George is looking for a permanent part time Pharmacist who has compounding experience or has a keen interest and willing to learn more.
As the successful candidate for this role you are friendly, customer focused, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a team player. Reporting directly to the Pharmacist owner you will be flexible to work across two sites handling a mix of both Compounding and Retail so there is variety in each day.
This role requires you to be flexible in your availability Monday to Saturday (allowing at least two days compounding and two days in Community)
Along with flexibility you are a forward dispensing Pharmacist with strong product knowledge, outstanding written and verbal communication skills and a working knowledge of pharmacy services and 6CPA programs.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Passion for customer service excellence - you genuinely care about others.
* Able to manage a busy dispensary.
* Experience using Z software (highly desirable).
* Highly developed communication skills and professionalism.
* Excellent time management skills
Negotiable on experience.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting 200015056 firstname.lastname@example.org.