- Respected as "the" Pharmacist in your community.
- Country hospitality at it's best in this friendly rural QLD town.
- Scope to bring on board additional professional services.
Client & Location Information:
This autonomous Pharmacist Manager role is in a charming country community pharmacy in rural south west Queensland. The location includes an airport, gymnasium, gold course, bowling club, primary and secondary schools, public swimming pool and library plus of course that quintessential country bakery.
The biggest risk to taking this role could be the weight gain with all the baked goods that will come your way, but the lifelong friends you will make whilst becoming a part of this community will make that worthwhile.
As the Pharmacist Manager you will be working with a Pharmacy Assistant to bring pharmacy health services to this inclusive community.
Light script trade with only a small amount of websters leaves lots of time to really provide that personal interaction with your patients.
Whilst also offering a friendly listening ear to the locals.
5.5 days per week with 1/2 hr definite lunch break each day.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Confidence and ability to work as a Sole Pharmacist is essential.
* All experience levels will be considered.
* Must have a genuine desire to provide helpful health advice and care.
Salary & Benefits:
$50/hr plus super plus full accommodation provided plus relocation plus additional one week off per calendar year for professional development. $5K bonus at the end of the first year and $10K bonus at the end of the second year.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200034565