* $45/hr + super.
* Relocation Allowance.
* Engaged professional pharmacy team.
Client & Location Information:
Full time Professional Pharmacist Manager to join a Community Focused Pharmacy located in a small coastal town in Southwestern Victoria. As part of the Great Ocean Road it is a popular tourist destination and approximately a 3 hour drive from Melbourne.
As the Pharmacist Manager you will oversee and ensure the smooth operation of the pharmacy with the support of an experienced pharmacy team.
If you are passionate and have drive to succeed and willingness to learn this opportunity will broaden your management pharmacy knowledge whilst being a part of an engaged professional pharmacy team who strive to make a real difference in the local community.
You will be providing an array of services, including counselling, dispensing and Professional services whilst managing staff, productivity and annual budgets.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Experience working with KPI's and targets.
* Demonstrated experience with 6CPA programs.
* Proven experience as charismatic leader with strong interpersonal skills.
* Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable.
Working full time hours on a 7 day rotational roster.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is negotiable on experience, indications are $45/hr + super.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200032253