* Opportunity for Partnership.
* Temporary Accommodation.
* Collaborative team.
Client & Location Information:
Full time Self-Motivated Pharmacist Manager to join this Community Pharmacy located in a township that is situated between the stunning Grampians and Victoria's spectacular west coast.
As the Pharmacist Manager, you will manage the day to day operations of the dispensary area, general administration duties including banking and rostering all whilst working with a supportive Retail Manager. With approximately 20 pharmacy staff to manage, you will be someone who is driven to lead and support the team to achieve the best health and well-being outcomes to the local community.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work in a high script trade pharmacy, have proven experience as a charismatic leader with strong interpersonal skills and experience working with KPI's and targets.
*A fantastic opportunity to take your pharmacy career to the next level with a view to partnership in the future is on offer for the right candidate! *
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* 1 to 2 years previous experience in a managerial role.
* A strong commitment to customer service with an effective communication style.
* Experience with Z dispense
* Demonstrated experience with 6CPA programs.
* Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable.
Flexible full-time work hours to suit you.
Salary & Benefits:
A very attractive salary package with temporary accommodation and relocation assistance is on offer for the right candidate.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200032972.