Client & Location Information
A well established pharmacy group is looking for a full time PM to join their professional dedicated team at one of their pharmacies in a large regional township in far nothern NSW. From picturesque wetlands to weekly family events and the excitement of race day there is always something happening in this warm community.
Working on a rotational roster 40 - 42+ with potential for extra hours if weekends a week full time permanent role. You will lead a professional fun team including a dispensary team of 1-2 Pharmacists Monday to Friday together with a full time switched on FOS team.
Forward dispense experience is essential using Fred is the dispensary/POS system for the high script trade in this vibrant fast paced environment. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer care and wealth of pharmacy knowledge to counsel customers.
In this role you will be:
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Building relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Flexible roster with weekends off if required * You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
Salary & Benefits
Excellent hourly rate plus accommdation for the right candidate is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number, 200015069 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.