Client & Location Information
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic group and have career progression. My client is looking for an experienced Managing Pharmacist to build their beach side site north of Newcastle. A safe family destination complete with sensible house prices and pristine beaches!
Working on a rotational roster of 38 to 40 hours a week full time permanent role. You will be responsible for the usual Managing Pharmacist duties including dispensing, counselling and management of staff. Forward dispense experience is essential with sound knowledge of Pharmacy Practice Incentives (PPI's) within this vibrant fast paced environment. Your passion to deliver high quality customer healthcare to your customers will be your key to success as you use your acquired knowledge and skills.
In this role you will be:
* Strong leadership and people skills
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Develop new patient relationship
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Flexible roster with 4 days off each fortnight
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
Salary & Benefits
Exceptional hourly rate plus superannuation is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200031801 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.