Client & Location Information
This is your opportunity move your career progression into overdrive when you join this diverse pharmacy group who are growing rapidly across Australia. My client is looking for an experienced Pharmacist Manager for their mid north coast of NSW site within an easy drive of a number of pristine beaches. A safe family destination complete with sensible house prices!
A rotational roster of 38 hours a week with potential for extra hours if required permanent full time role. You will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist Manager duties including dispensing, counselling and ordering. Forward dispense experience is essential with sound knowledge of Pharmacy Practice Incentives (PPI's) for a medium script trade within this vibrant fast paced environment.
Your passion to deliver high quality customer healthcare to your customers will be your key to success as you use your acquired knowledge and skills. In this role you will be:
* Lead a small professional team
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Develop and maintain relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Flexible roster with weekends off if required
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
Salary & Benefits
Exceptional hourly rate plus superannuation is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200031681 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.