Client & Location Information
The opportunity to join a diverse pharmacy group who are growing rapidly across Australia, that will open doors in the future for you and your career is looking for an experienced Pharmacist Manager for their site on the mid north coast of NSW.
Working on a rotational roster 38 to 40 with potential for extra hours if required full time in a permanent role. You will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist Manager duties including dispensing, counselling and ordering. Forward dispense experience is essential with sound knowledge of Pharmacy Practice Incentives (PPI's) for a medium script trade within this vibrant fast paced environment. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer healthcare to your customers.
In this role you will be:
* Leading a small professional team
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Building relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Flexible roster with weekends off if required
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
Salary & Benefits
Excellent hourly rate plus superannuation is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200015791 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.