Client & Location Information
Our client is seeking a Pharmacist Manager to step in and join their team in one of Queensland's largest regional cities , Bundaberg which is just a 10 minute drive from the beautiful coastline.
This is a full time Pharmacist Manager role where you will be managing a team of 20+ pharmacy professionals.
You will be responsible for all aspects of staff and operations management. This includes but is not limited to: performance management, staff induction and training, rostering, reporting, budgeting, merchandising, stakeholder communication, business growth and development strategies and promotion of company values.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* Management experience * Experience with staff and performance management
* Effective written and verbal communication with team, stakeholders and customers
* Experience and familiarity with budgeting and reporting
* Ability to work collaboratively with multiple internal stakeholders
* Business growth and development strategies and implementation
* Extensive industry and market knowledge
* Ability to build rapport and workplace culture
* Priority of providing quality customer service and healthcare outcomes
Salary & Benefits
This is a high end role with a high end salalry which I would be happy to discuss with you. Additional benefits are negotiable.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie or Marnie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting Ref: 200014866