Client & Location Information
If a round of golf or being close to surfing beaches is on your wish list sounds too good to be true this role will deliver that and much much more if you are willing to relocate to one of these friendly Coastal NSW townships. With enough population that there is loads of infrastructure for families and singles alike, this could be just the opportunity you have been waiting for kick up your career a gear or two!
Pharmacist Manager, PIC or Pharmacist roles that offer the opportunity to make a real difference to each business. Supported by an experienced dynamic team your leadership skills will be invaluable. Strong customer focused attitude will also be huge advantage.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Rotational roster working alternate weekends
* Ability to build rapport with customers of all ages.
* Proven ability to oversee staff.
* Organised approach with the ability to bring out the very best in people
Salary & Benefits
$120k Negotiable salary package is on offer
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200015245, 200014739 or 200013940