Client & Location Information
Community pharmacy located approximately 25-30mins North of the Brisbane CBD.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified Pharmacy Manager with strong commercial and business focus and proven leadership and management skills. Critical to the success of this role is a demonstrated track record in working with and achieving key performance indicators and financial outcomes, ideally developed within a retail or commercial pharmacy environment. The Pharmacy Manager leads the team of Pharmacists and Technicians, providing contemporary, consistent and cost effective pharmacy services including retail, clinical and professional services.
This full time role is accountable for:
- Ensuring profitable site operations, in accordance with contractual and legislative requirements and the companies strategic objectives and KPIs
- Lead, develop, motivate and mentor a team of Pharmacists and Technicians to deliver consistent high quality services
- Grow the business and improve the financial performance of the site through achievement of budgets and other targets
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Undertake critical business analysis to identify trends and opportunities and resolve issues for the site
- Strong business acumen and commercial focus
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Extensive pharmacy management experience in a retail or commercial environment
- Proven experience in effectively leading, motivating and developing a team to achieve results
- Analytical thinking, judgement and the ability to develop appropriate solutions
- Current registration with the Pharmacy Board of Australia
- Membership of Pharmaceutical Defence Limited (PDL)
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting reference #200015154.