Client & Location Information
This country community pharmacy, approx. 2.5 hours drive north of Melbourne, with a team that prides themselves on exceptional customer service seeks a Pharmacist Manager to lead their team.
The right candidate will be responsible for the management of approx 12 staff, following KPI's and targets set by owners, managing all dispensary duties and managing the relationship with contracted nursing homes and hospitals.
The ideal candidate must have prior experience managing a pharmacy, exceptional communication skills, a caring nature and be community minded with the ability to engage with every customer.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Proven leadership experience to guide a team to meet goals.
* Competence working with KPI's and targets.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Ability to provide services accurately and safely while providing timely and efficient service.
* Flexibility to provide services in an environment of continuous improvement.
* Competence with FRED dispense ideal.
Salary & Benefits
Attractive salary package on offer for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.