- Newly registered - genuine career opportunity
- Upskill with a variety of professional services
- Highly collaborative environment
Client & Location Information:
You will be valued highly with this pharmacy group who is located in this central Qld regional hub.
This is a pharmacy owner who does listen to her team and takes on board their feedback whilst offering an inclusive and supportive environment where they can learn and develop as individuals.
As the Pharmacist in Charge there will be times you will be working as Sole Pharmacist and at other times assisting the Pharmacist Manager with the pharmacy operations of this customer focused community pharmacy where professional services are a very important focus of the store. These include vaccinations, sleep apnoea testing, diabetes education COPD training and Pain Management in addition to Medschecks.
There will be 2 consult rooms and a professional team that includes an Intern, Dispense Technician, Retail Manager and Front of Shop personnel to work with that are all on the same page in wanting a great overall experience for their customers.
5 days per week with a potential roster of Tuesday to Saturday, but this is negotiable.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* An inclusive communication style that is effective in building relationship.
* All experience levels will be considered and newly registered Pharmacists are encouraged to apply.
* Genuine passion for helping people attain their best health outcomes.
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable salary which will also include Relocation Assistance and Professional Development Funding each year.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online quoting #200035127, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org