Client & Location Information
Experienced Pharmacist in Charge ready to for step up into management within a fun supportive environment. Bring your enthusiasim and positive attitude and ability to lead a team as this will be the key to your success. Bring your people's skills and passion to deliver exceptional pharmacy services in this family friendly central western NSW town. You will receive huge job satisfaction as this dynamic pharmacy group is searching for a professional Pharmacist with broad community knowledge to drive their business to the next level in one of their key sites in western NSW. This opportunity will open doors for you as you take the next step into management and add to your skills set. This could be the opportunity you've been waiting for to progress your career and give you and your family a better lifestyle.
This is a permanent role working 40+ hours a week Monday to Friday plus every second Saturday or Sunday. A reliable positive work ethic with the ability to deliver high quality customer care is essential as is your ability to:
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Build relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Ideally 2 years in a similar role
* Confident approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
* Passion to deliver high quality patient health and well being
* Attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Competitive package is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that is stretching beyond the boundaries of traditional pharmacy.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 quoting Ref: 200034393 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au.