- Rotational role offering diversity with stability
- Career progression opportunity
- Smooth processes in place across the stores
This Rotational Pharmacist in Charge role will have you working across a number of stores in the Hervey Bay region.
This area is beautiful and well-known for the whale watching that happens off the coast and also the step off for Fraser Island. You will be spoilt for choice as to what to do with your days off in this amazing location whilst also enjoying the infrastructure of this large regional centre with a population of just over 50,000.
Your day as the Pharmacist in Charge on duty will include, but not be limited to, checking and dispensing scripts, 6CPA programs, immunisations and managing staff flow at the back counter.
Your roster could vary as you would imagine as the Rotational Pharmacist but it will be between 40-45hrs/week and will only include an alternate Saturday or Sunday. You are joining a team who all support each other, so no one person has to carry all the weekend load.
Working with Fred disepnse across the stores. At one of the stores you may be involved in checking of some packs, but not always. There is also a small number of methadone patients at one of the sites.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* All levels of experience will be considered
* Easy going nature so as to be a good fit for this rotational role
* Proven ability to provide effective communication to staff and patients alike
* Take genuine delight in getting to know new people as you go between the teams and store regulars
Salary & Benefits
Base rate of $45/hr plus super - this is negotiable dependent upon experience. Initial accommodation is provided for the first couple of months whilst you get established and find where you would like to live ongoing.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job # 200033521.