* Full and part time positions.
* Vaccination and First Aid training on offer.
* Close to public transport.
Client & Location Information:
Full and Part time Pharmacist in Charge roles have become available at this Country Pharmacy located in a thriving township, approximately 1 hour's drive north of Melbourne.
As the Pharmacist in Charge, you will provide a variety of services including counselling, dispensing and Professional Services all whilst you collaborate with this long standing pharmacy team to ensure the best healthcare advice is being delivered to the local community. You will also be the sole charge Pharmacist on Saturdays' and at times open the pharmacy.
The ideal candidates will be driven to build rapport, provide excellent customer service and have an effective communication style with a proven ability to work within a team harmoniously.
*This full time position also offers a career path with the possibility of promotion in the future and an opportunity to enhance your skill set with Vaccination and First Aid training on offer for the successful candidate!*
* Registered as a pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA)
* Experience working as a Pharmacist in Charge or sole charge Pharmacist is an advantage.
* Experience working with KPI's and targets.
* Demonstrated experience with 6CPA programs.
Full and Part time hours available.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is negotiable on experience which also includes applicable penalty rates and a bonus structure.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200033324