- Pharmacy team like a 2nd family - it's real
- Option to work 4 bigger days - work/life balance
- High end salary with accommodation awaits successful Pharmacist
Client & Location Information
As the Pharmacist in Charge you will be working in a customer focused community pharmacy located at the gateway to the southern end of the Great Barrier Reef.
Full-time permanent role for a Pharmacist in Charge to co-ordinate and lead a team of staff, to assist with daily pharmacy operations and to drive pharmacy practice incentives and other professional services.
The business also has a Pharmacist Manager and another Pharmacist who work together with this new Pharmacist to cover all the hours of this 7 day trading pharmacy.
You will work full-time hours with a negotiable roster, including 1 in 3 weekends.
To be successful for this role you will need the following:
* Current registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA
* Clear and concise communication style
* Proven ability in building rapport with customers
* Experience in a busy dispensary
* Guildcare and Dispensary management experience
Salary & Benefits
Outstanding salary package on offer, including relocation and accommodation provided.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200031487