* Involvement with all professional services
* Well-established pharmacy
* Enhance your management skills
Client & Location Information:
This Retail Pharmacy is looking for a full time self-motivated Pharmacist in Charge to join their well-established pharmacy located in a popular south-east suburb of Melbourne.
As the Pharmacist in Charge you will be responsible to manage and oversee all Pharmacy operations including the dispensary. You will manage, coach and develop the pharmacy team whilst working together to deliver the best health care advice to the community.
The ideal candidate would have strong leadership skills, have the ability to collaborate within a team environment and have a good understanding of the retail environment.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* High levels of integrity and honesty.
* Vaccination certification would be beneficial.
* Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable.
* Experience managing a Pharmacy team or sole charge experience.
Sunday: 10.00am to 6.00pm
Monday: 9.00am to 7.00pm
Tuesday: 8.00am to 7.00pm
Wednesday: 9.00am to 2.00pm
Thursday: 8.00am to 2.30pm
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is negotiable on experience, indications are $80,000 - $105,000 + Super
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Courtnay@ravensrecruitment.com.au Quoting Ref No:200032558