Client & Location Information
A dynamic pharmacy group on the stunning mid north coast of NSW is looking for a full time Pharmacist professional to join their fun team in a sunny beach side town. The group offers future partnerships if you are interested.
Working on a rotational roster 38+ hours a week full time permanent role, you will work as part of a great team of a Pharmacists together with a full time FOS team of 2. Forward dispense experience is essential plus knowledge of Fred is the dispensary/POS system for the medium script trade in this vibrant fast paced environment. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer care and wealth of pharmacy knowledge to counsel customers.
In this role you will be:
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Building relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
Salary & Benefits
Excellent hourly rate plus superannuation and potential for future partnership if of interest with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number: 200031841 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.