- Professional support from owner with development opportunity
- Big week for big income or smaller week - your choice
- Genuine partnership potential
Client & Location Information
Country pharmacy that is located only half hour from large regional city location Mackay - offering the best of both worlds. You will be supported by a Managing Partner who has experience in award nominated pharmacies
As the Pharmacist in Charge of this community pharmacy you will be overseeing a small dispensary team as you work in with the Retail Manager for the overall management of the team. You will be involved in the provision of Professional Services to the local community which is predominantly young families.
Winifred dispense for medium script trade - lots of time to be spent with the customers discussing their needs.
Work as many hours as you would like to up to 51.5 hours per week. Roster is open to negotiation as there is sister store close by with a Pharmacist that can work part-time hours at this store. This makes it easy for time off as required.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Ideally experience working as Sole Pharmacist or confidence to step up in to that role
* Interest and dedication to provision of professional services
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all ages.
Salary & Benefits
$negotiable salary and extra benefits. This pharmacy owner has an open door policy when it comes to partnership discussion and this becoming a reality.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting reference #200031678