- Extended team of two pharmacies
- Indigenous health involvement
- Sleep Apnoea service in addition to other professional services
Client & Location Information
This employer in North West Queensland is seeking a Pharmacist in Charge to oversee this shopping centre community pharmacy and have substantial involvement with an indigenous health centre.
This is a full time permanent Pharmacist in Charge role, offering variety in your daily responsibilities as well as opportunities for growth.
This employer shares your passion for providing optimal health outcomes and encourages your engagement in the professional services offered by the pharmacies, inclusive of medschecks, clinical interventions and the newly implemented sleep apnoea services.
You will also be able to participate in health promotions within the pharmacy as well as possible outreach opportunities to S100 AHS sites. Your roster will be 40-42hours per week with good support for your days off. You will be working with an experienced team that will include a Retail Manager and Technician and Front of Shop staff.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Genuine desire to provide outstanding customer service.
* Comfortable working as sole pharmacist
* Self-motivated to gain skills and knowledge to share and develop with team
* All levels of experience will be considered
Salary & Benefits
*$45/hr plus super
*Ongoing mentoring, training and development
*Gain invaluable indigenous health experience
*Participate in health promotions within the pharmacy & outreach opportunities to S100 AHS sites
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting Ref: 200031668