Client & Location Information
If the commute from the north west is becoming a challenge this is the perfect opportunity to take control and take this business to the next level supported by a small but dedicated team. We need an experienced Pharmacist in Charge for this pharmacy less than 50 minutes from Parramatta.
A full time permanent role for a reliable experience PIC. You will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist duties including dispensing, counselling and ordering. Forward dispense experience would be wonderful as would your people skills to guide small team and this business to the next level. Your passion for delivering high quality customer healthcare will be rewarded and the key to your success in this role where you will be:
* Displaying solid PIC experience and skills
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Building relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Flexibility to meet the demands of a growing business
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
Salary & Benefits
Excellent hourly rate plus superannuation is being offered together with the opportunity to hone your business skills within a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200031429 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au