Client & Location Information
It is not everyday a role like this becomes vacant; less than and hour north of Sydney's north shore so this is your chance to join a fun professional team in magic location on the stunning Central Coast. This diverse pharmacy group is looking for an experienced Pharmacist in Charge for their site 52 minutes from Hornsby .
Working as part of a Dispensary team of 7 professionals on a roster 38 to 40 full time in a permanent role. You will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist duties including dispensing, counselling and checking websters plus Clinical Interventions and vaccinations. Forward dispense experience is essential with the ability to remain calm in a fast paced script trade in this vibrant pharmacy environment. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer healthcare to your customers. In this role you will:
* Display solid PIC experience and skills
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Building relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Monday to Friday roster with occasional weekends when required
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
Salary & Benefits
Excellent hourly rate plus superannuation is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200015980 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au