Client & Location Information
This diverse pharmacy group is looking for a full time Pharmacist/PIC professional to drive this business to the next level and lead their professional team. Located on the beautiful Central Coast just an hour north of Sydney you will wish you had made the move out of the city years ago.
Working on a rotational roster 38-40 hours a week full time permanent role, you will be working with another experience Pharmacist and supported by great Dispensary team plus a full time FOS team. Forward dispense experience is essential with some experience using Fred system for growing script trade within a vibrant fun environment.
Ideally you have developed a broad clinical knowledge across all community services to ensure you deliver the highest quality customer care.
In this role you will be:
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Strong leadership skills
* Lead by example to bring out the best in a team
* Passion to deliver quality healthcare
Salary & Benefits
A competitive package is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in job number 200015893 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.