Client & Location Information
This is an established retail Pharmacy with strong ties to the local community and a firm focus on continuing to build on it's loyal customer base.
The current Owner Manager is looking to take a step out of the Pharmacy and is seeking a fresh, friendly and enthusiastic Pharmacist to step in and take over the reins.
You will liaise closely with the Pharmacy Owner while working independently in store managing all the daily Pharmacy operations. With the support of the owner you will be responsible to lead and motivate your team to connect with the community and offer a genuine and personal service.
This role suits an enthusiastic and passionate Pharmacist ready to step into the role and hit the ground running.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Forward dispensing approach to customer service.
* Excellent communication skills for the effective counselling of elderly local patients.
* A community focused attitude.
* Experience managing a small team or sole charge experience would be beneficial but is not necessary.
*** Driven early career Pharmacists looking to take the next step in their Pharmacy career are encouraged to apply***
Salary & Benefits
An attractive salary and relocation package is on offer.
Accommodation can also be negotiated for the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: 200015556