Client & Location Information
250kms North East of Melbourne my client is seeking a Pharmacist in Charge to work across two pharmacies in a group that are committed to providing exceptional care and expert advice. Pair this with a good dose of city sophistication and the good old country hospitality of this town's locals and you have a a happy work /life balance.
You will be a part of two teams of pharmacists committed to delivering professional services and best practice dispensing standards. Duties will include:
* Upholding and delivering the highest level of customer service at all times .
* Delivering valuable pharmacy services to the community.
* Complete patient care.
* Accurate and efficient dispensing of prescriptions.
* Supervise Pharmacy Assistants, Interns and student pharmacists.
* Inventory management and order processing.
* Support Pharmacy Management.
* Be empowered to pursue new pharmacy services.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Professional services orientated.
* Understanding of pharmacy industry legislation and regulations.
* Demonstrated communication, organisational & interpersonal skills.
* Current drivers license.
$45 /h Monday-Friday, $50 /h Saturday, $60 /h Sunday.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.