Client & Location Information
Opportunity to join a progressive, customer focused pharmacy in the Wollongong area of NSW as a permanent part time Pharmacist. Potential for full time hours in the future.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and highly organised individual to work within a busy environment with an exception team. You will be responsible for the dispensary, schedules and general over the counter processes. You must be willing to work 3 days 20½ hours per week.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
* Strong retail skills, with exceptional knowledge of pharmacy products and services
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to remain calm within a busy dispensary
* Proven experience of at least two years as a Pharmacist in an Australian community pharmacy
Salary & Benefits
General hourly rate depending on experience and knowledge bought to the role
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref: 200015524 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au