<b>Client & Location Information</b>
Permanent part-time or full-time Pharmacist in Charge required for an immediate start in a community pharmacy that prides itself on exceptional customer service. The pharmacy is located in Victoria's Goldfields region, minutes from Maryborough, 45 minutes to Bendigo and only 2 hours drive from Melbourne.
As the successful candidate you have prior experience managing a pharmacy, exceptional communication skills, a caring nature and are community minded with the ability to engage all of your customers.
You will be responsible for managing all dispensary duties, including dispensing and counselling, stock levels and staff supervision.
A fantastic career opportunity to broaden your skill set whilst working within a friendly rural community.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Experience managing a pharmacy or as a sole charge Pharmacist preferred.
* Proven ability to manage the business finances.
* Strong organisation and planning skills.
* Minimum 1 year as a registered Pharmacist.
<b>Salary & Benefits</b>
* 3 bedroom house included in package.
* Choose your own hours.
Salary will be negotiated on experience.
<b>How to Apply</b>
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.