Client & Location Information
Never a dull moment each day is a new experience with this refreshing role across most Sydney suburbs. This a full-time Group Pharmacist role to commence immediately.
You will work on a flexible roster of up to 40hr/pw
*You will have a can do attitude, good work ethic and thrive as part of the team.*Knowledge of Fred to handle a medium script trade as at times you will support the other Pharmacists. This will give you the opportunity to build on your acquire knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer care and utilise your wealth of pharmacy knowledge to counsel customers.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
* Willing to learn and broaden your community knowledge
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
Salary & Benefits
Great package + uncapped expenses and accom when travel required outside of Sydney is being offered.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref: 200014667 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au