Client & Location Information
Lead Compounding Pharmacist in one Adelaide's leading Private Hospitals.
Seeking a compounding expert to lead and further develop our compounding service with a national market focus. As a lead pharmacist, you will provide contemporary leadership to the compounding team, playing a key role in the delivery of services to a portfolio of clients. As the successful candidate for this role you will have a demonstrated track record in leading high performing teams and achieving key performance indicators, ideally within a compounding or hospital pharmacy environment.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Extensive compounding experience and industry knowledge.
* A thorough understanding of the professional governance framework affecting compounding within Australia.
* Proven experience in effectively leading, motivating and developing a team to achieve results.
* Ability to think creatively and strategically to develop innovative services and products to increase profitability.
* Previous experience working within a Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) registered manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
* Experience in sterile/aseptic manufacturing and a thorough understanding of the principles of GMP is highly desirable.
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable on experience. Indications are from $40 /h + super.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.