Client & Location Information
Retail Community Pharmacy located in Geelong - 90kms west of the Melbourne CBD. Geelong (pop. 157,700) is Victoria's second largest city, located on Corio Bay, and within a short drive from popular beach-front communities on the Bellarine Peninsula as well as being the gateway to the famous Great Ocean Road, which begins just south of Geelong at Torquay.
A full-time senior Business Manager (registered Pharmacist) is required to take leadership of this flagship Pharmacy.
* Non-dispensing, non-clinical role managing overall business performance.
* The dispensary and FOS retail teams will look to you for leadership.
* If you have considered stepping back from an active Pharmacist role, yet remain in the industry, this is your chance!
Use your skills to provide management and administration of Professional Service programs and all retail aspects. Whilst nominally a non-dispensing role, you could step into the dispensary if necessary.
Working with an established team including a Pharmacist in Charge, Pharmacists, Dispensary Technicians and FOS staff you will be:
* Ensuring the delivery of professional and friendly service to the local community;
* Following through with customer care and professional services initiatives;
* Developing and rolling out strategies to increase sales and profitability; and
* Managing staff, productivity, stock and annual budgets.
The role is available for immediate start as a newly developed position.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
Ability to demonstrative a proven track record in:
* Sound leadership skills and experience in management of a medium-sized team.
* Health program delivery, customer care and professional services.
* HR and Retail Management.
* High levels of integrity, organisation, and administrative skill.
Salary & Benefits
A very attractive pay rate is available for the right candidate based on skills and ability.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Amy directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.