Client & Location Information
Become a part of a dedicated team who work hard but have fun doing so in the CBD is looking for two additional Pharmacist professionals. Role for either a full time or as a PPT Pharmacist. It would be well worth your time for me to arrange a time for a chat on what is on offer.
The permanent role involves working 38+ hours a week Monday to Friday plus alternative weekends. Part time applicants will have your hours available worked into current rosters. If you are a people's person, reliable and have a positive work ethic and simply love to deliver high quality customer care I would love to hear from you.
If you enjoy:
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Build relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
* Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Competative package is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that is stretching beyond the boundaries of traditional pharmacy.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 quoting Ref: 200015722 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au.