Are you tired of processing script after script?
Do you wish you could use your clinical skills more?
Client & Location Information
My clients customer focused Pharmacy located in East Gippsland currently seeks a forward dispensing Pharmacist.
The pharmacy has invested heavily in robotics, automation and workflow analysis to provide a high level community and aged care pharmacy service and continually seek new innovations and advances in technology to deliver better practice.
Your role will include counselling; implementing professional services and health screenings; liaising with nursing staff at Aged Care facilities; occasional dispensing and supervising junior staff and developing their skills.
Flexible part-time hours on offer.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Genuine desire to provide outstanding customer service.
* Ability to work within a large team.
* Proven ability in areas of Professional Services.
* A desire to continually develop your skills and strive for better practice.
*** Recently registered Pharmacists are encouraged to apply.
Salary & Benefits
A rate of $35 - $45 /h will be negotiated on experience.
* Relocation and accommodation can be negotiated as part of your package.
*** View to partnership on offer for those looking to take the next step in their career.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Ref: 200015414