Client & Location Information
A fast paced high energy community Pharmacy located in a NSW east coast township is seeking a full-time Pharmacist to commence asap. An easy 5+ hours drive north of Sydney where a calm stressfree lifestyle is on offer for you and your family.
Working on a flexible rotating roster including some weekends you will be a responsible qualified Pharmacist working as part of professional large Dispensary team. Knowledge of Fred would be handy to handle a high script trade. Your knowledge and skills will allow you to deliver high quality friendly customer service and utilise your wealth of pharmacy skills to counsel customers.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* You will need excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and thrive as part of our positive team.
* Well organised, enthusiastic and motivated and willing to learn to broaden your community knowledge
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Be familiar with QCPP and 6CPA programs and S2/S3 solution selling
Salary & Benefits
A great opportunity to become a Pharmacist in Charge and build your skills base.* Attractive negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting job # 200015715 firstname.lastname@example.org.