<b>Client & Location Information</b>
A modern Aged Care Pharmacy located towards the north east of the Melbourne CBD.
This Pharmacy has the latest in packing technology and software systems to ensure efficiency and accuracy and a professional and experienced team of around 50 staff ranging from Pharmacists to webster packing staff
Due to recent expansion of the premises we are seeking Pharmacists for a variety of roles.
Duties include general dispensing of orders and visits to the contracted Aged Care facilities performing audits and checking packing against charts.
Working with team of Dispense Technicians and DAA packers you will ensure correct and efficient packing and that all changes to medication regimes are reflected in the DAAs.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Must be a clear and effective communicator.
* Have the ability to efficiently manage your time.
* Previous experience with Nursing Home dispensing and DAA checking.
* Previous experience with FRED dispensing system.
* Experience with Unit Dose, MultiDose & MediSachet would be ideal, but not essential as training can be given.
Negotiable on experience and duties.
<b>How to Apply</b>
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Amy directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com. Quoting Ref: 200014323