* Attractive salary package inclusive of accommodation and relocation.
* Modern community pharmacy.
* Work /life balance - only 1 in every 4 weekends on roster!
Client & Location Information
Modern community pharmacy located in a large town in Victoria's Grampians region.
This is an ideal base to explore the natural attractions in the area with the Grampians National Park and the tourist village of Halls Gap at your doorstep.
My client seeks a full-time Pharmacist to join a large and experienced team.
As part of this large team you will find yourself with an easy workload and the size of the team means you will only be rostered for 1 in every 4 weekends giving you an ongoing work/life balance to explore the region and it's endless attractions.
Services offered include:
* Diabetes screening and HBa1C testing
* Sleep apnoea services
* DAA's * Kidney - Coeliac testing
*** This role offers variety with a rotating roster that will see you working across two of the groups pharmacies. The second in which you will be the Pharmacist in Charge.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Excellent communication skills.
* Proven ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to provide services accurately and safely while providing timely and efficient service.
*** Recently registered Pharmacists encouraged to apply.
Salary & Benefits
* Great salary package on offer inclusive of a fully furnished 3 bedroom house within walking distance of the pharmacy.
* Opportunity for recently registered Pharmacist to work as PIC.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Ref: 200015384