Client & Location Information
This Riverina regional location is a large, thriving country hub with a lot to offer in the way of laidback lifestyle and infrastructure for all ages. Added bonus of being located close enough to the Victorian ski fields and wineries, that you could head off for a decadent weekend away as often as you would like.
A Full-time Pharmacist opportunity, working across three jointly owned pharmacies is now available. This is a diverse role, and will provide you the opportunity to gain experience across a wide variety of pharmacy sectors including, Retail, Clinical, Hospital and Aged Care. The position would have you working 38-42 hours per week (more hours available if preferred), with weekend work required on roster. A fantastic career opportunity to broaden your skill set whilst working alongside a friendly, professional pharmacy team possessing a wide range of skills sets. Excellent mentoring and support for young pharmacists is always available.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
* A strong commitment to customer service
* Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively within community pharmacy
* Excellent attention to detail and effective communication style with a proven ability to be a harmonious team member is essential.
* All levels of experience will be considered
Salary & Benefits
Salary package will be negotiated, dependent on experience. Relocation expenses, accommodation and other incentives are available and will be discussed on an individual basis.
How to Apply Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Amy directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.