Client & Location Information
An opportunity is on offer for an enthusiastic and customer focused Pharmacist to join the friendly pharmacy team of a rural community pharmacy located at the foothills of the Grampians, an easy 2 hour drive north-west of Melbourne.
Working together with your team and the guidance of your Pharmacy Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the excellent standard of customer service expected of the pharmacy and the professional delivery of the pharmacy's services. You will work a 76 hour fortnight with some weekend work required.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Experience in meeting QCPP standards.
* Previous experience working in a rural community pharmacy would be advantageous.
Salary & Benefits
* Salary will be negotiated on experience.
* Relocation can also be negotiated if required.
* Offers of sponsorship will also be considered for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com. Ref: 200015065