Client & Location Information
This centrally located pharmacy in the picturesque southern highlands needs a positive Pharmacist to join their professional switched on team. You will have AHPRA registration, a winning smile with a personality that makes people keep coming back. Less than an hour and half drive south of Sydney.
This is a full time role 38-40 hours/ week on a flexible rotational roster that allows for only one weekend a month to be worked; you will be working with the owners of the Pharmacy usually with one or two other Pharmacist supported by the rest of the FOS team to bring the optimum in clinical services to loyal customers with high quality healthcare.
Fairly light script trade using Fred will certainly give you the opportunity to implement additional professional services in addition to some that have already been rolled out.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Clear and concise communication skills with proven ability to build rapport with all ages.
* Experience working in a busy customer focused community pharmacy environment.
* This role is ideally suited to someone with 2+ years post registered pharmacist experience
* The opportunity to experience country living and all the opportunity that it offers.
Salary & Benefits
Outstanding package is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a team that is stretching beyond the boundaries of traditional pharmacy. Relocation and rent assistance for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting job # 200015149 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au.